Sunday, November 7, 2010

No Rest For the Wicked

My Master, J, and i had been working with each other for a few weeks. He had been working to tame me. i had been working to serve Him. As we were both very busy with work and family obligations, our time together was very precious and Master kept me very busy during the week. For the first several weeks, i had been very diligent writing my reports every day, keeping up with my exercise routine, keeping the apartment nice and neat, etc., but little by little, i had learned that i could slack, here and there, just a tiny bit. So long as i got my reports to Sir at the end of the week, i could double up on reports if i got busy with other things, for instance. i didn't see the harm in it, and if i am completely honest, i have to say i got a perverse little pleasure out of bending the rules. That all changed in a big way on Friday.

Master had told me that he would not be able to see me Friday and so i figured i would have all day Friday to get ready for an extended session on Saturday. i was disappointed, but also relieved in a way because i had not gotten all my logs done and i had bitten my nails down during the week and now had an opportunity to book a session at the spa to get that "fixed". The apartment was untidy, but not unclean, and since i wasn't going to see Master til tomorrow, i decided i would just leave it and have a little rest and catch up on some Doctor Who episodes in my queue.
i don't usually receive visitors at my front door, so i was started by the knock. i paused the show and walked over to the eye hole. It was J. My heart raced in anticipation and i threw open the door to admit him. He smiled and came inside. He looked me up and down once and nodded. He ran his hand down my face, down my neck, over my tit, down over my tummy and he grabbed my hand. He looked at the fingernails he told me he was going to check. He dropped my hand. He looked around the apartment, noticing the disarray and when i started to explain, he put up one finger and i shut up and lowered my head. He told me go get my log book and he sat on the sofa. i knew i was toast. i found the book open by the side of my unmade bed. i closed it and brought it to him. He told me to stand facing him and he read the entries--when i had gone to work, when i had gotten home, what the calorie count had been each day, what exercise i had done, if i had masturbated, if i had not masturbated--a star was supposed to accompany every entry where J had told me to masturbate for him, etc. The logbook was up-to-date...through Wednesday...a fact he was just now discovering as my heart began to rev. He read the last entry and turned the page. He turned back to the last entry. He closed the book and set it in his lap. i could feel his eyes on me, but i did not look at him. He sighed and stood up. He came over to me and he said in a low, slow voice, "I trusted you to complete some very simple tasks, krystenah, and you, apparently, decided to make things more difficult for yourself. I need to step out for now. Clean up this place, clean yourself up and get ready for a very long night. Take off your clothes and lock this door after me." i followed his instructions, undressing as quickly as i could and i locked the door behind him. i heard him skip down the steps, untroubled. i worked as fast as i could, tidying up, dusting, making the bed. i made some coffee and cut up some fruit and felt very sorry for myself. i had worked up a sweat by the time Sir returned and when i let him in, he looked past me and handed me a shopping bag. He took his place on the couch. "So you ARE capable of following instructions." He told me the apartment looked better. He told me to open the bag. i did. Inside was a collar and leash. i looked at him, confused.
"Get those eyes down, krys," he said and i did. "Good. Bring those things to me." i started to walk. "Who said you could walk, krys? You are taking too many liberties. You may crawl." i felt something shift inside me. i knelt and crawled to him, the package dragging along beside one of my hands. When i reached him, he told me to kneel, and i did, my knees as far apart as i could manage. He grabbed one of my tits and slapped it very hard. "Try it again, pet. This time, crawl to me properly, with the package in your mouth." i felt a strange sensation inside me. Of course i could identify the shame i felt for bending Sir's rules, but i also felt a good deal of gratitude that He had not walked out of me for disobeying Him. i realized i had taken a very large risk and that i was being given another chance. i found that i wanted to please him again, so i took the package in my mouth and turned away to crawl back to my original position. Sir got up and walked beside me for the last few paces. He told me to stop. He placed His hand on my neck and pushed it to the floor. He told me to open my mouth and he took the bag and took the leash out. He stood behind me and placed his foot between my feet, a signal to open them. i awkwardly separated my knees as much as i could with my head on the floor. Sir pushed down on the small of my back and i thrust my hips up. Sir reached down and stroked my ass. He patted it and then stood back. He began whipping me with the leash he had bought and made absolutely no sounds. i held my position and thrust my hips up as much as i could as the blows rained down on my ass and back. He whipped the bottoms of my feet and caught my pussy with a few licks. "What do you have to say for yourself, krystenah?" He asked, finally. "i disobeyed you, Sir. i thank you for punishing me" i said. He told me he wanted to admire his work for a bit, and i heard him go into the bedroom. He retrieved a plug from the toy box and pressed it into my asshole. He patted it a few times, thrusting it slightly deeper with each pat. He told me to stay put. i heard him pour himself some coffee and bring the tray of fruit to the side table. He had his snack and i felt his eyes on me, but i did not move from my position. i drank in every sensation: the carpet against my face, the stripes tingling on my body, the strain in my low back and felt my punished self. i felt sorry. i wanted to be better. i knew i had much more coming to me and i felt grateful to know that my Master's patience outweighs my willfulness.
Sir instructed me to move toward the wall, so i got up on all fours and crawled there, quickly and carefully. It was difficult with the plug inside me, which is, i am sure, why He asked me to do it. He told me to sit on the floor with the plug inside me "in preparation for later". i tried to relax my muscles as best i could as i lowered myself down until my ass was flush with the floor. Sir crouched beside me and began stroking my neck. i moaned involuntarily, as my neck is incredibly sensitive and i get aroused at His slightest touch. He ran his fingers up and down my neck and began the questioning.
"Where are you right now, krys?" He asked me.
"i am facing the wall, in punishment, Sir," i said.
"And why is that?" His fingers running up and down my neck as lightning bolts of arousal ran down my spine and to my clit.
"i disobeyed You, Sir. i was willful and i arrogantly disregarded Your instructions, Sir."
"And how do you feel now, baby?" His finger traced a path down my neck and down my back down to the plug.
i dipped my head. "i'm so sorry, Sir," i said, my voice catching in my throat.
"Because I punished you, slut?"
"No, Sir. i felt sorry before that. i felt sorry when i first saw You and i knew i had done wrong. i feel just awful now." i wanted to cry, but i knew better than to do that. i had to answer.
He placed his hand on my neck and pulled me to Him. He kissed the top of my head. "that's okay," He said. "You have all night to try to make it up to me. Get up." i stood.
He led me to the bedroom. i clenched, making sure to hold the plug snug inside. He pushed me face down on the bed.
He told me to relax and he took the plug out in one stroke as he thrust his hard cock inside me. i gasped and rose up. He pushed me down and i took in the sensations of his cock deep inside my ass, of my swollen clit, of his thighs slapping against my punished ass. He told me to give hands, and when i pressed them behind me, He grabbed them and held them down in the small of my back.
"Whose ass is this?" He asked me.
"It's Yours, Sir." i said.
"What is going on right now, krystenah?" He asked.
i could hardly catch my breath, but i told Him, "My Master is fucking this sub's ass."
"And what do you say, my slut?"
"Thank You, Sir. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You."

No comments:

Post a Comment