Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Corporate Event

After work the other day, i came home and played with myself as i fantasized about being used at a corporate event as a part of their team-building exercise. i was kneeling naked except for a collar and lead in the corner until i was tugged up by the leader of the seminar and brought over to the members of the team. i was introduced as the toy and the first man demonstrated how i was to be used. It was like he was presenting a product and he was saying things like, "you can do whatever you want with her. You can touch her, poke her, pinch her, spank her, whip her, have her blow you, whatever you want!" as he grasped my tit and turned me around to show off all my "features". He was really sleazy and he said to the members, "just keep it down, okay? We do have several items on the agenda today," and went about his business presenting the strategy for the team. i was led to the fist member's chair and draped across his lap. He started spanking me, holding my neck down and talking casually to the team leader. My being there was completely incidental and the first guy seemed almost bored. I eventually was passed down the line, sometimes lying across someone's lap and sucking off another member of the group, sometimes holding a pose if a member didn't want to spank me. One woman was really reluctant and another team member whispered to her and encouraged her to "just try it." Of course as soon as she started, she lit up and said, "this is kind of fun!" under her breath to the guy who had encouraged her. He said, "well, she isn't the best toy we've had, but budget cuts...what can ya do?" The entire time, the meeting went on like normal with members discussing various bullet points or action items. i came super hard as i fantasized about this and i think this fantasy has a million possibilities for the future.

i went out with friends (mostly men) this evening and i noticed that if i sat up straight with my tits out i felt more sexy. i caught a couple of guys looking at me and then looking away quickly when i caught their eye. One guy sat next to me and keep leaning in to whisper to me--nothing sexual at all, but it did seem like he wanted to be close. Of course his breath on my neck got me wet beyond belief. He'll never know how hot i got, though, but it is nice feeling pretty and sexy and having this burgeoning knowledge inside me.

No comments:

Post a Comment