Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Inspection


 i was cooking and i had placed a bag of trash from the kitchen on the front porch. My Master had told me countless times to keep the front door locked, but i didn't latch the door since i had the trash to take care of. When He walked through the door, thus noticing i had left it unlocked again, He spanked me in the entrance way, his arm grasping my shoulders. It was a series of long hard strokes, but it was over in a moment because He told me He had a present for me. He told me to go go undress.

When i came back in to the living room, i saw Him dropping a leash on the floor and walking toward me with a dog collar in His hand. i was excited and anxious. Sir knew of my fantasy to wear a dog collar and that no one had ever fulfilled that fantasy with me. He had me turn away from Him while He adjusted the collar around my neck. He told me to kneel and then to crawl to wear the leash was and to bring it back to Him in my mouth. As i crawled toward the leash, i felt a primal arousal from deep inside me. i love it when Sir sets up these situations in which we enact our dynamic. He knows how much i love to be placed in a subservient position to Him as much as i know how much He loves to have control over His sub. i nearly dropped the leash out of my mouth as i crawled back to Him because i was grinning so much. He told me i might not be smiling in a little while. He told me He was going to inspect the apartment and the job i had done cleaning it. That is what we did. He walked and i crawled. He led me room to room and from my new perspective, i saw where the vacuum cleaner had missed a snippet of paper in the dining room and the wet mop had missed a coffee stain in the kitchen. Whenever Sir pointed out a mistake, or had me point it out to Him, he whipped me with the leash. i got rug burns on my knees. i have never been happier.

He placed a bar stool in the living room and told me to lean over it. He began spanking me as punishment for the sloppy job i had done, and i kept breaking position, lifting my feet, one then the other, when the strokes stung particularly much. Sir unsnapped the leash and tied my ankles to the legs of the stool. He told me to grasp the legs with my hands and he told me not to move.

My Master used the whip on my back, ass and thighs and then He went and got the hairbrush. I didn't know what it was when He started and so i turned my head to look, which increased the strokes in number and intensity. i was moaning, on the edge of all the sensations. i felt grateful to have a Master who cares enough to push me to be a better sub, to be true to my word, to aim to reach His high standards. My ass and thighs were stinging and i rode the waves of sensation until he stopped.

i hadn't heard Him undo his shorts, but i felt the head of His hard cock pressing past my lips. i sucked hungrily and gratefully. i felt honored, as i always do, to take His gorgeous cock into my mouth and attempt to please Him with it.

We agreed later that tall bar stools work nicely as a makeshift spanking horse and are the perfect height for Him to use when i have to be punished, especially when i have been particularly bad and He needs me to stay still. i am sitting on one now as i write this, wishing i had a plug up my ass, prepping the ass He owns for His use.

No comments:

Post a Comment