Sunday, November 7, 2010

He Takes What Belongs to Him


i am masturbating and He walks into the room. i sense Him before i hear Him, but i continue working my clitty and pinching and pulling my nipples. He clears his throat and moves slowly to the bed. He stands over me, observing me and he places His warm, strong hand over mine. i look up and in one swift motion, He flips me over on the bed so i am face down. My hand is still cupped, protecting my clit, which is pulsing. He says nothing, but places one and then another pillow under the front of my thighs, lifting my ass high into the air. "Keep rubbing it," He says as He begins stroking my ass, then pinching it and then smacking it with upward strokes. He explains as he continues spanking, that i have needed this for a long time and that He is going to claim this ass as His. He explains that he has to make sure that every inch of my ass feels the sting of His hand as He smacks and peppers my ass with determination. "Do NOT stop stroking yourself, krys, but DO NOT cum, either," He says, and i feel a rush of butterflies fly up from my stomach into my chest. He continues His deliberate assault, covering my ass and thighs. i can feel the glow turn into a sting and i struggle a little, but He pulls my legs back with a strong tug. He stops momentarily and sits on the bed beside me. He strokes my back and runs his hand over my ass. Whose ass is this, krys?" he asks. i croak, "it is yours, sir?" and He begins spanking it again. "That was a little tentative, pet. We'll try again in a little while. Spread those legs for me." I scissor them open as quickly as i can and He runs His hand down my ass from the small of my back to the sit spot. i want Him to be pleased with the view and i want Him to hold me. He lays his hand on my ass in between my cheeks and presses His thumb into my ass. I squirm slightly and He leans over my back and whispers into my ear "whose is THIS?" He asks, pressing deeper. "Yours! Yours!" i answer quickly, embarrassed and anxious. He reaches under the bed into a bag i didn't know was there and draws something out. He runs it along my lips and tells me to suck on it. i don't know what it is, exactly, but i take it into my mouth. It is a jelly toy. i close my eyes, because i want to be good and i take it into my mouth as deep as it will go. "That's it, " He says, make it nice and wet because it is going in your ass.

i moan and suckle it as hungrily as i can. i am shameless. He removes it from my mouth and tells me to get up on all fours. i do it, my head down and he takes the plug and runs it along my dripping vulva and presses it into my cunt. He runs it along the opening and i am so aroused that i worry if he continues, i will violate his order not to cum. With my ass still in the air, He presses on the small of my back and tilts my hips up further, in an almost obscene display. i have never felt more vulnerable. My whole body is tingling. He presses the plug into my ass gradually and i instinctually resist. "Take it," he says calmly, and i relax and then tense again. "Take it, krystenah, or I'll have to make you take it with some hot sauce." i whimper and will myself to relax, knowing He will do it. Thankfully, it slides the rest of the way in, and i can hear his smile deep in his throat. He begins spanking me again, harder. "Whose ass is this?" He keeps asking me as He smacks the sides of my ass and my tender thighs. "It's YOURS!" i cry out as he continues spanking me. i can hear him taking off His belt as He continues to spank me with His hand and then with His belt. "Do not cum, baby," He tells me. "And you had better not let that plug fall out." The strokes from his belt come in an X pattern and i focus on that and the way the warmth spreads up to my swollen cunt. i take the strokes, wishing they would stop and hoping they will never stop. Suddenly, He pulls my legs down and off the bed, so i am bent over it and i clench so the plug doesn't fall out. He places a pillow under me and thrusts his cock into my pussy. i can feel the plug drive deeper into my ass and i can feel his thighs slap against my punished ass. "Whose cunt is this, baby?" he whispers into my ear. "It's Yours, it's yours, it's yours."

No comments:

Post a Comment