Sunday, November 7, 2010

Four Times Fast


My Master has been training me to cum on demand.

This morning over im i was describing a sexual dream i had had where a female friend of mine had gone down on me and then spanked me with a salad spoon. "But don't get any ideas, Sir," i had said, "in real life i am not into girls." Suffice it to say, i earned some strokes the next time we are together for my tone and for not remembering my place. Sir was displeased at my words and He said that He would get ideas if He felt like it and i shouldn't tell Him not to. After reading his scathing words, i finally asked what i could do now to please Him. He ordered me to cum for Him four times fast.

It took about 20 minutes, but with my fingers and my imagination i was able to comply with his order.

First i imagined Him coming to my door and taking me into the kitchen. Within moments, i was on all fours on the kitchen floor, my face touching the floor and my ass presented to Him. He asked me if i thought He liked driving all the way across town to come to punish my ass. He asked me how long it was going to take until i learned my place. He spanked my ass with spatulas and spoons. He said he was going to cover my ass in bruises so i wouldn't forget whose ass that was. The next day when i was dressing, walking up stairs or sitting at my desk, i would have a reminder that that ass belongs to Him. He told me that he was giving me the opportunity to feel my place and He told me to thank Him because i might have other people fooled, but He knew my true nature. (Orgasm #1)
Next i imagined i was laying across my master's lap as he watched TV. He spanked me and held my legs clamped in His. When He grew tired of spanking my naughty ass, He had me sit at His feet with a plug inside my ass. He told me that i could look forward to a long night over his knee and on my knees undergoing training. (Orgasm #2)
i wasn't sure i could cum anymore as my body was vibrating and shuddering. My Master had demanded it, though, so i imagined a scenario i have been going to lately. i am working for a boss i have a lot of contempt for. i routinely take potshots at him with my co-workers and imagine that i am very clever for creative time-wasting (or sometimes from stealing from petty cash). One day my Master shows up and i get my things ready to go to lunch. Instead, he walks past me into my boss' office. After 10 minutes or so, my boss calls me in. When i walk in, confused, my Master tells me that He has been hearing some very disturbing news from my boss. "You know much better than this, slut," he says to me. i try to laugh it off, looking from my Master to my boss, confused, heart racing, completely humiliated. i try to signal to my Master with my eyes not to call me that at work. It doesn't work. He tells me to get on my knees and i have to comply. My Master tells me to put my hands behind me in the small of my back and i do it. My boss is, of course, impressed and aroused. My master explains that He and my boss have come to an agreement. For stealing time, i will have to come into my boss' office on my lunch hour and stand, naked, in time out. He will continue to take meetings and if anyone asks what the story is, i will have to explain that i am being punished for my bad performance at work and that i am learning my place. In addition, after my Master teaches my boss how to properly paddle me, i will submit to being paddled at his discretion until he is satisfied that i have learned my lesson. My Master tells me to undress and stand in the corner and await the paddling that will no doubt be lengthy because He has to make sure my boss knows how to properly discipline me. By this time a crowd has gathered at the door, so my boss opens the door and announces to everyone that they are welcome to watch as i get punished. (A rolling 3rd and 4th orgasm)...

And now i am highly aroused once again, but without express permission, i won't be able to relieve myself until He tells me i can.

krystenah

No comments:

Post a Comment