Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Entitled Slut Gets What she Deserves


She walked into the shop and I knew she was going to be trouble. It never fails that when things are going smoothly on a nice quiet day, I get a clueless, entitled princess who demands all my attention. She strode in on stiletto heels rocking a mini skirt and halter top. She wasn't bad-looking, but I was waiting on one of my regulars, Dave, at the counter. She looked around and after no one welcomed "her majesty" to the store, cleared her throat and asked, "Can somebody please help me?" Benji, the new kid, came lumbering out from the back to ask me something, took one look at her, and gawked shamelessly. He looked at me and I nodded. He loped up to her, like a puppy. She shifted her weight from one foot to the other and looked him up and down. I continued waiting on Dave and kept one ear perked up in case Benji needed something. Her voice cut through the air like a mockingbird's. From what I could tell, she needed wheel covers, but she had no idea what size her tires were. Typical. Dave shook his head, obviously having listened to the exchange between the girl and Benji. "She needs a good spanking, is all." I chuckled and added, "I'd volunteer for the job. That is one spankable ass." Pretty soon we were all turned looking at her. She looked up, aware that she was the subject of the laughter and leers, but unsure why. "Excuse, me," she said, helped by Benji, holding her package in her hand, "can someone please tell me what is so fucking funny?" At that the shop got quiet as a church. We cut up in my shop, but rough language is just not tolerated. Anyone who is a regular knows that and it has never been a problem with my customers. "Miss," I said, losing it, "I run a respectable shop here and that language is not acceptable in this establishment. Dave here had suggested that you needed a good spanking and I have to say that I couldn't agree more. Your attitude since you walked in has been rude, self-entitled and demanding. Now, as soon as I am done with my customer who has been waiting patiently, I'll be happy to check you out." I turned back to Dave, and handed back his change. Out of nowhere we began to hear her blubbering. Again, we turned to see her, wiping her eyes and moaning. "I'm sorry," she whimpered. "You are right. I was rude and I probably do need a good spanking. I haven't had one since my boyfriend left me last week. He used to take care of all this, this car stuff..." she dissolved into a pool of tears as Dave walked over to her and set his hand on her shoulder. She looked into his eyes and whispered, "I'm sorry I was rude to you, Sir." She seemed like a new girl, but we were all knocked on our heels when she asked Dave tentatively, "WOULD you spank me, Sir? I know it would help my attitude." Dave nodded once, curtly as he sent Benji for a chair from my office. Dave took hold of her hand. "Tell me what you need, Sweetheart." She finished wiping her nose and took a deep breath and smiled a quick smile. She looked almost relieved. "Sir, I need you to spank me as you see fit for my rudeness and my insensitivity. I came in here demanding service like a bad little brat and I need an attitude adjustment." Benji had brought the chair and Dave sat on it and asked the girl if she was sure. She said she was. Dave pulled her across his knee and positioned her so that her head was almost touching the floor and that ass was pointed toward the ceiling. He wasted no time and soon the sounds of the smacks on her ass mixed with her moans. The fellows and I watched Dave working away on her naughty ass. After a while, Dave flipped her skirt up so that it lay on her back and he had her stand and take her panties down. He had obviously spanked his share of bad girls in his time and she obviously knew the drill. It was a thing of beauty to behold her ass growing a deeper and deeper pink and then a deep red. When Dave smacked the very top of her ass cheeks, close to her back, she seemed to scream the most and when he told her spread her legs, and she didn't comply immediately, he stopped and told her that she had earned an extended session with the belt. She cried without shame, nodded and spread her legs. Dave checked her pussy and reported to us that she apparently was enjoying her punishment a little too much. He called Benji over for collaboration. Benji padded over and thrust his mitt into her muff. "Oh, Shit!" he looked at me. "Boss, she is soaked." Dave pulled her up and walked her over to the counter. "Now, Missy. this is not funtime. You asked to be punished and here you are, soaking my trousers. I see that we need to step things up a little. Bend over the counter." She was openly crying now as Dave told her to bend over and put her arms across the counter. He told me I'd probably have to hold her down. I grabbed her wrists and held her down as Dave took his belt off and began whipping her ass. She was screaming and crying, begging to be let up, but Dave worked her over, striping her ass over and over, a determined expression on his face. "I just can't abide a self-important little bitch." After a time Dave and I switched places and it felt good to wallop her ass and thighs. She cried and pleaded, offering to suck our cocks and take our cocks in her ass. She must have said she was sorry 50 times or more. Finally I felt like she had taken enough and I stopped. Her body shook with tears and she stood up, when I told her she could and she turned to me and collapsed in my arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you," she cried into my shoulder. I looked over at Benji, who had been stroking himself unashamedly behind the counter. "Go help that poor boy out, Missy. Suck his cock and we'll call it even." She nodded and walked, in a haze over to Benji. He stood up and she knelt before him. She hungrily took his erect cock into her mouth up to the hilt and cupped his balls, as he grabbed the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. Dave and I retired to the back office as we heard Benji finishing inside her mouth and we agreed that it had been a very nice day, indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment