Sunday, November 7, 2010

distraturday


i am extremely distracted today. i should be working on a writing assignment due the end of the month or making a grocery list or folding the laundry mountain in front of the TV, but my mind is wandering. i haven't seen my Master since Wednesday, but when he checked in on me last night, i felt like we have moved onto a new level somehow.

In the time we have known each other, my Master has told me to do certain things inside and outside the bedroom to please Him. For instance, He has told me to grow out my fingernails, which i habitually bite. Since i told my Sir that i wanted to lose some weight, He required that report back daily to Him on the level of exercise i do every day. From time to time, i have to shave myself or dress a certain way for His pleasure or use some of our toys on myself (or NOT use some of our toys) when He can't be here to use this body he owns. Last night i told Him that i was cleaning the apartment and He told me that the next time he sees me, he is going to inspect the job i do with the cleaning. This thrilled me no end because it feeds into a domestic discipline fantasy i have had for as long as i can remember.

As it happens, i am pretty good at cleaning house and i enjoy it, for the most part. i know that my Mister has very high standards and very good eye for detail, though, so to please Him, i am going to have to an extra good job. i like it that He takes such a specific interest in my life and that He wants my life to get better in all these little ways--all for His pleasure, of course, which makes me wet all over again.

So, the fantasy:
i have just finished cleaning the apartment and i am on my hands and knees in the kitchen, getting the last little bit up from the floor when He walks in. "Don't move," he says, and i freeze. He walks through the apartment, room to room, checking my work. The longer he takes, the more my anxiety grows. He has told me that he will be checking my work from now on and so i have worked harder than usual with the aim of pleasing Him. Pleasing Him has become my focus more and more over the past several weeks but my own desires sometimes still cloud my thinking and i fall short of the mark. When that happens, of course, i am punished. This is Sir's gift to help me remember my place and role and truest nature.

When He walks into the kitchen, He stands over me and presses my knees apart so that they are wider than my hips. He positions my head down so that it is on the floor. He runs his hands down from my shoulders to my hips and grasps my shorts. He tugs them down and off. He asks me if i think i did a good job with the cleaning. i tell Him that i did my best. i hear Him undo his belt and take it out of His belt loops. "Really?" He asks me and i respond, "i did the best i could, Sir." "I disagree, krystenah," He says and places a paper at my eyeline. "Let's go over your inspection," He says, and we do. He has catalogued every room and as we go through the checklist He has compiled, He has me read out what has not passed His inspection as He whips me with His belt. It quickly becomes clear that what i consider a good job doesn't hold a candle to what my Master will require.

Humbled and striped from His attentions, He tugs me up my the elbow and tells me to strip the rest of the way. i do so and He watches over me as i correct my mistakes in the apartment. He uses the hairbrush on me in the bathroom, the wooden salad spoon in the kitchen, the ruler in the office.

He tells me to get into the shower and after i have soaked my muscles and washed away all the sweat and tears, He climbs in and has me kneel. i caress His cock and balls and rub my face on His erection. i lick His balls and take His cock deep into my throat. i hold it tight inside my mouth and move it slowly in and out of it as He has trained me to do. i fuck His cock with my mouth and when He commands, i hold my hands in the small of my back as he pulls my hair and fucks my mouth the way He likes. The water runs down my punished ass, but i can't feel anything beyond the pleasure of being used by my very patient Master.

No comments:

Post a Comment